Minecraft Username: neotide_

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: neotide killick

Real-Life Age: 18

Timezone: est

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) year 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: neotide#3698

How long have you been on the server?:: I have been on the server about a month

Why should we pick you for this role?: I believe I would fit this role well, I have always been very helpful and patient when it comes to questions asked of me, I am very passionate about knock turn and have been helping players as much as I can. A couple times when very few staff have been on players have come to me with questions and I answered them to the best of my ability. I respect the rules of the server and all I really want is for new players not to have to get frustrated as I did when I joined. I have never been rude to a player on the server new or not. when few staff have been on I have also guided a few players to their class as well as I learn very fast. i have enjoyed this server very much and will continue to play and help people.

Have You been Staff Before?: no

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: i love to help and i am very patient and determined to do my best at anything i do.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!