ie: Professor - Potato Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
PenguinGoggles

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Penguin Howden

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
GMT+7

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y4

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
PenguinGoggles#5095

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

How long have you been on the server?: :
3 years!

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Being a helper is something that keeps stuck in my mind. I enjoy helping people, but I were worried about many others stuffs such as Teaching as a Professor Role, other requirements, etc.

With now is the time for summer break with I am being out of supervision, I wanted to do something new, being a helper, I have asked question to myself wisely. “Do I want to be a Helper? Why?” The answer is yes, I enjoy helping so much. I am proud to be the first player the newbies see as they adventure to this amazing server.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, I am currently a Professor. :man_teacher:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: “I want a muffin stuff in Ava’s brian.” and uhh-- Milk? :milk_glass:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 6 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: