Helper/Professor Assistant Application (either or both) - Destiny Sinistra - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: EllieHasGoneMad

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Destiny Sinistra

Mordonia Roleplay Name: None

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2 close to 3

Mordonia Rank: Not joined

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Not able to connect

If you have Discord, what is your username?: None

How long have you been on the server?:: About a year or two.

Why should we pick you for this role?: Because… I’m charismatic, as you can see, completly free of typos. I lied, I suck at typing and spelling. But at least I have a sense of humor. I think. I’m decent at guiding people to hogwarts, and I want to be able to do it without getting scolded at for ‘staff impersonation’. I can guide people to classes, guide people to Hogwarts, be a teachers assistent. My language of experties is Ingrish and Spanish.

Have You been Staff Before?: On this server no, I have been staff before on my friend PettygamingHD’s server. As well as on the BertieCraft server. Both where I have been admin.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I’m not lying, I won’t become a legend or anything, but I think I’d be a decent helper, teachers assistant or guide. I’m totally hilarious, as I’ve been told by… My second grade teacher, and my stuffed animals. Because I have those still. I’m not to old. (I’m litterally using my 5th Grade resume practice as an example for this. As you can see I have strayed far from the path.)
Well anyways, see? I’m TOTALLY FUNNY! My mommy thinks so too.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!

You can only apply for one role at a time