Helper - Quinn Schoenheit

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: cndywolf

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: quinn schoenheit

Real-Life Age: 17 (birthday is 5th september 2003)

Timezone: i am based in the uk, so GMT or BST depending on the time of year

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) year 2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: cndywolf#5135

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) i have created one (also under cndywolf) but i have never used it

How long have you been on the server?:: tomorrow will be one month, i joined on june 16th

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) i would love to be able to help people where they need it, both new players and current players who have questions. i am willing to leave games or class in order to help someone if they need it, i tend to even help people now if they ask questions. i know how to use guides so i can show people around, and i know the basic outline of how to guide a new player from shadowing current helpers while they are helping someone. (diagon alley > taxi > boats > knockturn > hallie or the study room depending on what they want to do). i do have to admit i don’t know everything about the server yet, but i spend quite a lot of time alone at the moment as it is summer, and even when i go back to college i will still be online a lot (even if i am doing work, i can have it open in another window to look out for anyone in need of help). i will only be in college 3 days out of the week and even on those days i can be online after 5pm, so it won’t be too much an issue. the things i don’t yet know i am hoping i will learn from being a helper, and if i don’t know how to answer someone’s inquiry, i will either ask someone else online to help (and so i will also be able to learn) or i will inform them to send another /helpop once someone who can help is online. i see this as something nobody can do straight off the bat, but over time i will be able to develop from a basic helper into someone who can help with more complex things.

Have You been Staff Before?: not yet, but i am thinking of applying for lore in the future too

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: i have been told by multiple players i would be good for this role and i am willing to learn how to do it, i will always do my best to help someone or to direct them to someone else who is able to help. i will not ignore players who need help just because we don’t get along, i will either hide my feelings to help them, or let another helper online know that i am uncomfortable and ask if they can help instead. i really hope i get accepted for this, but if i’m not, i will still do my best on the server to prove that i am able to do this role in the future. i completely understand if i have not been on the server long enough to join the staff team :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: