Helper - Red Potter

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Redstone_4_Evah

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Red Potter

Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
EST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y3
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Floccinaucinihilipilification
How long have you been on the server?::
3 1/2 years (Since August 2016)
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I would like to be helper because I find that I enjoy helping new players and am good at it, because of the experience I have with the server. I’m actually usually found helping people out, whether it’s in global, new players joining for the first time, or just around the castle. I think I like helping people out so much because I like seeing new players learn and grow in the server, and they would not be able to without helpers and other staff. I would have never figured out the server if I didn’t have anyone to help me!
Have You been Staff Before?:
No
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Not really, just catch me online and you can already see me helping other players frequently

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: