Helper - Riley Morris - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: riley_brooke

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Riley Morris

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Rose Jeanmaire

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2

Mordonia Rank: Barkeep

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Riley Morris #0988

How long have you been on the server?:: I’ve been on it since last summer I’m pretty sure. Edit: It’s actually since January 11, 2016.

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for this role because I am helpful, respectful, patient, I come on the server as often as possible, I know where most of the classes are, and I will guide new players to the best of my ability. I will help Hogwarts newbies no matter what I am doing, whether I am in class or hanging around the great hall.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, but I feel this role will help me to learn what I should do as staff.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I will put my best effort into guiding and I will never abandon or neglect my work.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!