Helper - Rose Malfoy - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: Tia151

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Rose Malfoy

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Sakura Rey

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) 2nd Year

Mordonia Rank: Peasant

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes! :slight_smile:

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Skyflapple#4128

How long have you been on the server?:: Just under a year. (The reason I’m only 2nd Year is I took a step back from the server after Christmas due to personal reasons but I’m back now! :slight_smile:)

Why should we pick you for this role?: I think I should be a helper because I like helping people (I guess that’s kind of required for this role) and in my time on this server I have learned a lot about the server and I am comfortable with the routes to most classes (not including some of the rooms used for the new automated classes but I am working on that front) so I would be able to guide if needed. I know my way around Diagon Alley and the route from spawn to Hogwarts very well so I could help new players with starting their Knockturn journeys! I would like to think of myself as friendly, helpful, and respectful, and I always listen to staff.

Have You been Staff Before?: Not on this server, no. I have been builder and helper on a small server which is unfortunately no longer running.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: To my knowledge, I have never intentionally broken any rules on the server and I appreciate that rules are there for a reason so I do not intend to start breaking them any time soon. This server is really special to me (as is the magical world of Harry Potter) and I want to try to become more involved in something so awesome (I won’t have any hard feelings if you don’t accept my application though).

Also, I have food :cookie: :doughnut: :potato:

1 Like

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner otherwise you will be automatically denied. Thank you for your application!