ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: Ryder_Stone_Snek

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ryder Owen

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Yr2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: SnekTheShrek#9590

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined over a year ago, but I have actually been playing for 5 months.

Why should we pick you for this role?: I enjoy helping, I’m fairly active and I know so much about the server. I’m up to date on newer updates, I know how to guide and answer helpops seeing as I was a moderator just a few hours ago.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, Professor, Helper, Mod, Staff Manager, Unofficially Daily Prophet Journalist, And currently a Builder

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I felt like I should step back from my higher roles and apply for helper. I still want to help out the server in some way.

6 Likes
closed #2

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!