Helper - Saaniya Arlington

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: cowsssssss4447

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Saaniya Arlington

Real-Life Age: 13

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
cowsssssss4447#0317
How long have you been on the server?::
4 months
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Some reasons to accept me for this role is firstly, I find joy in helping new players, or old ones, on this server. While I am still a fairly new player, I’ve learnt a lot in the few months I’ve spent here. When I am on late at night, and no staff or helpers are online, I have found myself helping some new players. They successfully were sorted, and learnt how to do basic activities on the server. I also tend to answer questions I find in global, or when a player comes up to me and asks a question, I answer it. I am fairly active on this server, meaning that I will most likely will be online to help a new player. I also know how the quests go, meaning if a person were to chose to use npc’s for help, I would be able to help them with the quests.
Have You been Staff Before?:
No
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I will also be even more active, due to current standards, meaning school is now at home. Once my school ends for this year in a few weeks, that will lead me to become even more active.

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: