Helper - Shnizkitty Green - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
ShnizkittyPotter

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Shnizkitty Green

Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Liarun Nordin

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts

Timezone:
I am on Mountain Time.

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year 2

Mordonia Rank:
None, currently.

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Lovegood ❦#9401

How long have you been on the server?::
About one year and a month (13 months).

Why should we pick you for this role?:
You should pick me for many, many reasons. The first one is that I have helped countless people on here before, even working side-by-side Helpers in my first year. The second one would be because I really enjoy helping people, no matter what it would be with. For example, just after I had been sorted, I had carved out time just to help a new student get to Hogwarts. I haven’t just done this on Knockturn, though. People on any server come to me for advice or guidance. (I will leave these unnamed, we don’t want server advertising, now do we?) The third reason would be because I am a very optimistic person, providing joy to those around me. When you arrive at Hogwarts, it’s good to see a smiling face, willing to lead you through this. The fourth reason would be because I have gone through very hard things in life, that many others my age my have not. I now am dedicated even more than before to help others my age get the council they need, even if it’s just on a Minecraft server. The fifth, and final, reason would be because I love Harry Potter. I have flown over locations on my broom, mapping exactly what the characters did there and it’s great to have a community that understands that love. I would be so grateful if you would kindly accept this application so I can love Harry Potter even more with all of you!

Have You been Staff Before?:
I must say, I have not. This doesn’t make me any less dedicated to be here for the server, working hard and showing up on time.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Thank you all so much for this opportunity because I have been longing to become Helper ever since I arrived. I’m so glad to finally get the chance, and join the server. I’m really hoping to see you all soon, possibly as a Helper!

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!