Helper - Smile Cook - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username:
smilemaster8
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Smile Cook
Mordonia Roleplay Name:
Aiora Brys
Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts]
Hogwarts
Timezone:
UTC +1
Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles)
Year 2
Mordonia Rank:
Nothing atm
Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
smilemaster8#0693
How long have you been on the server?::
I joined July 1st 2017 but I have been inactive since (not really sure) about september utill begin of march.
Why should we pick you for this role?:
I think you should pick me for this role because I really want to help people. I won’t give up if someone has a question and I will find the answer (if not ill ask another helper). I have helped people before with little questions and I have helped some newbies with spells and stuff (when they asked me). I’m really honest and I will do everything to learn new stuff. I want to learn how to help people even more. I like helping because it is great to see new people learning the stuff of knockturn, and just having them be able to enjoy the server too! Its really fun to help people and I love their reactions to cool stuff.

I’m realy motivated too, I love to help and I’m eager to answer their questions. I would love to make Knockturn a better and more fun server by having more people joining and having fun. I will do everything to make this server better and have everyone enjoy their time here.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Nope
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I really like this server and I would love to help people here. It would be alot of fun and just helping others to have fun too!

2 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!