Minecraft Username:
IAmSouless
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Souless Bailey
Real-Life Age:
Thirteen.
Timezone:
EST
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y5.
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
I do.
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
IAmSouless#7625
Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes! It’s called “SoulessBailey”
How long have you been on the server?::
2 years, since August 8th, 2018.
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
I think I should be picked for this role because I am on the majority of the time, I’ve helped Pandette with things, even. Like testing, (It was a while ago. With the disease plugin. Which was removed ;-; I also help in global quite a lot, you could see me in the chat helping people. I also do know my way around the server, being here for two years afterall. And, generally I like to help others.
Have You been Staff Before?:
I have not.
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
As said before, I do know my way throughout the server, and such. I do know the rules. And, I know how to deal with people if someone is misbehaving/doing something wrong. For example, casting without perms after being told to stop, Asking mods. or such, Since Helper is not the person who has to be the one to say “Stop, or else you’ll get warned!” That’s a mod’s job, so I know where to direct problems. I do know quite a lot of the people on the server, and are friends with the majority of them. And, Even if I don’t, I still help with the newbs and such more. Thank you for reading this, and have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: