Helper - Tom Devora

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: IntrovertAlpaca

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Tom Devora

Real-Life Age: I am currently 14 years old, turning 15 in June.

Timezone: BST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y2

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Tom Devora#1963

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined on the 16th of February 2020. However my other account (Tom Lovegood, crybabytom) joined on the 17th of January 2018.

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.) I would love to be a helper as I really enjoy guiding people to make sure that they have a magical experience, just as I did when I first joined the server. I love helping others as I want to make sure that newcomers have friends or don’t get lost and confused. Whenever there is a new player who is confused, I help them and show them around if no staff members are online.

Whenever somebody asks a question in global, house chat or classes, I try my best to fully explain the answer to their question. If I do not know the answer, however, I ask somebody who might know. When I guide new people that join, I only do so when there aren’t staff present.

I practice guiding to improve my skills and to inspire myself to become a better helper towards other people. I have also watched some other helpers while they guide as a way to enhance my skills and knowledge, and they have given me ideas to approach more friendly and make the experience more role-play like for them.

Whenever I am not studying or doing schoolwork, which is usually between the hours of 8:00am to 3:00pm BST, I am always active online and available to help other people who are in need of it.

In short, I think that I would be a very good fit for this position.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, I have not.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope! Thank you for taking the time to read this.

8 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: