Helper - Tom Taylor - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: xTxm

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Tom Taylor

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Tom Winter

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: BST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2

Mordonia Rank: Cat

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Tom Taylor#5670

How long have you been on the server?:: About 4 Months

Why should we pick you for this role?: This server is like my family, I couldn’t do anything without you guys and I promise to be a brilliant helper on Hogwarts, when no helpers or staff are online, I always help newbs by guiding them to Hogwarts, showing them new spell techniques, teaching and showing them lots of different things about Hogwarts and this server, the people that I have guided in the past said I am a great helper and they thanked me lots, so not just me but other people believe I would make an excellent helper, about a month ago I think I applied for professor assistant, soon after I realised even though I thought it was the perfect role for me it really wasn’t, I do not feel like I have the traits and quality to be a professor assistant, and now I fully believe I have every trait that is perfect to be accepted as a helper on Hogwarts.

Have You been Staff Before?: No I have not been staff on this server before but I know I could be an amazing one.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I am online pretty much everyday, unless I am on holiday or an urgent reason not to be online, I feel that I am prepared to miss any classes that are about to start or leaving friends or in the middle of something just to go help the person, because I want their experience to be just as good as mine was when I first joined this server.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks, not sooner. Thank you for your application!