Helper - Umbreon Yuuki - Hogwarts

(Make Your title: Role - Firstname Lastname - Server)

Minecraft Username: ThunderGalaxy37

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Umbreon Yuuki

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Lucinda Undermen

Server Staff Tree: [Mordonia or Hogwarts] Hogwarts

Timezone: BST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Y2

Mordonia Rank: Saint

Do you have Discord?: (Required for hogwarts roles) Yep

If you have Discord, what is your username?: ThunderGalaxy#1353

How long have you been on the server?: Since February 23rd 2016

Why should we pick you for this role?: You should pick me for his role because I am dedicated to the server, I’m online for multiple hours every day. I’ve played a total of 148 days (21 weeks) on the server.
I also like to help people a lot, before the tutorial was made I’d guide people when there was no staff, and are often able to answer questions people have if they need help. I have been on the server for a long time, seen it progress and change and I have learnt lots about it over that time. I can be patient with people if they don’t understand things which is necessary as helper. I am also kind and can have a joke with people, but also be serious when it is needed. Being able to have a joke with someone is important because no one would play on the server, or stay on the server when they first joined if the people helping them were boring and dull.
I have experience being staff on other servers, and know how to act properly in that role, I know how to calmly deal with trolls and just people messing around.
IRL I am an assistant instructor at a Tang Soo Do (Martial Arts) club, I often have to teach people new things, being patient and explain things in detail if they don’t understand, and other similar things. Although this is different to helping someone in game,they both require the same skills which I believe I possess.
I am available a lot of the time to be on the server and help people, which is very important to being a staff role.
One of the main reasons I am applying is because I love to help people, I remember when I first joined the server and I had lovely people helping me when I needed it, guiding me on my way to hogwarts, and although I do not remember who they are, I remember how kind they were, how patient they were and I aspire to be like that. I want to make sure new and old players get the experience I did, that they get to experience this magnificent server with the help of magnificent people and I believe I can help to provide that experience.
Have You been Staff Before?: Not on this server, but I’ve been head admin on a server, and co-owner on another.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope, thanks for reading my application!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!