Minecraft Username: WinterRose3

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Winter Rose

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: GMT -5

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Winter #6146

How long have you been on the server?:: Since Nov 24, 2015

Why should we pick you for this role?: As many of you may have seen, I applied for mod not long ago. I listed many reasons why I should be a mod. The same reasons go for helper. For one, no matter how much I want to apply for mod again. I took a step back and listened to my peers and applied for helper instead which is a smart thing to do. You are right, I should become a helper to gain more experience before jumping into mod. I took a break for college, and that’s on me. I can’t always jump back into where I want to be. These things take time. So even though this is what is expected of me, I think it was a pretty mature decision to step back and I’m proud of myself. Plus I absolutely loved being a helper when I was one. I loved meeting newbies, making people happy, helping people with their questions. I love enforcing the rules. Teaching people new things. & Introducing newbies into the world of Knockturn that I fell in love with. I want to make a change, and I’m going to do the right thing and start from the beginning. I’m going to do this the right way.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes. Lore, Helper, and Professor.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: After being in the hospital for 2 weeks. I realized that I haven’t been able to be on as much as I could’ve, I think I need to take a step back and focus more on my health. So by applying for helper, I can still contribute as much as I can without the time requirements of being a mod. Which is something I need right now in the state I’m in… But don’t get me wrong. I’m a hard worker. I can promise you that. Heck I just had a part of my intestines removed and I’m filling out a Hogwarts application. That is dedication. This snek is dedicated.

8 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: