The Yule Ball is making a comeback!
Thanks to my co-hosts Michelle and Crystal
So go ask out a date and get ready!
When Is it?
- The event will be held on Sunday, December 22nd.
- It will start at 3 pm EST and it’s estimated to last around 2 hours.
How will you get to the event room?
- Well, there will be a teleporter in the entrance hall courtyard the same day of the event.
What’s going to happen during this ball?
There will be three mini-games prepared + a raffle
- The Skin competition
- The winners of the skin competition will be crowned the Rulers of the ball
(This year it won’t be divided into witch/wizard, so there may be 2 queens, 2 kings, 2 wixes, or 1 wix/1queen etc.)
- Typical gowns and tux’s/formal wear
- People not entering the skin competition will be voting on the skins
- Prizes: Title of the ruler of the ball ;), 150 galleons each
- People entering must reply to this fourms post with:
There will be multiple stages of the dancing part of the event
- Cha Cha slide - Everyone partakes in this dance together! (Need to join the music vc during this one, for the song! :D)
- Free for all - During this dance you can do whatever, dance with your date! (Frozen songs will be included if you’re still in the vc)
- Musical chairs!
- Prizes: jukebox, all music discs, and 25 g
- Snowball fight
- The snowball fight will consist of multiple rounds, the first team (it’s a solo team, 1 person) to have won twice wins the prizes!
- Prizes: 50 galleons and a pet ticket
- The raffle will start during the event, and will end a week later (December 29th) The winner of the raffle will be announced in #Global
- This year you can only buy one ticket (5 galleons) to enter into the raffle.
- Prizes: 500 galleons
- Well… there will be heads, banners, and sweets sold in a shop during the event up until the 29th!
This may be edited