Hello Stars and Starlets
If you have found this post, you are invited to participate in a magical new forums event! What could this faaabulous activity be, you ask?
We’re updating the Hogwarts music discs, and turning to the players for help!
We need 10 songs, since two of them are handled already. ;3
- All participants must enter a song that is of their own invention, whether it be original or a parody. This means you CAN NOT submit a parody written by someone else.
- Your song must be server appropriate.
- Your song should be magical, or reference the magical world.
- Please no blood-status elite songs (as fun as they are). This is in-rp racism, kinda, and not okay for music.
- Completely original compositions are acceptable if you also supply an original melody. It’s extra work but it’s up to you if you’d like to attempt it! (As in you completely write a new song, not a parody. To clarify.)
How the winners will be chosen:
YOU will all vote on the winners submissions in a later post! One song representing each house will be chosen, regardless of votes, so keep that in mind when submitting. Each house will have a song. That leaves room for 6 songs not relating to the four Houses.
Winning submissions will go on to a special follow-up event, and make their way on to the server. Their lyricists will be credited accordingly in-game for all of Knockturn time!
All songs should follow this format and be submitted in this thread by (edited) November 1st:
RP Name: (Ex: Almerian MacCraith) IGN: (Ex: AlmerianMC) Parody Song Name: (Example: That awful ravenclaw song) Song Parodied: (Ex: Friday by Rebecca Black) Link for melody if needed: (Nope, sounds like Friday by R. B.)