Hogwarts Resignation - Elena Harris

I didn’t think I would be giving up this easily, but I have been thinking about this for a long time, so here I am, resigning from Professor and Hogwarts Helper.

I want everything I do in my free time to be fun. And I loved guiding the newbs, teaching classes and generally being active as a Hogwarts staff member. But ever since the start of the new school year, I have been so busy, which is not helpful in these times of automated class writing.
Coming online to guide new players was something I did for fun! And lately it felt like I had to push myself into doing my job. That’s where I draw the line. If I don’t like it anymore, why would I continue doing it?
If there was more time, this wouldn’t have happened, so what I am doing feels hard.

I want to thank you all. Thank you, for being an awesome Knockturn community!
And no, I’m not gone. Just organizing my life again. :slight_smile:

Elena Harris
Resigning from PROFESSOR and HOGWARTS HELPER.

4 Likes

Good luck on your school stuff. And hopefully you will find time in the future to come back and be the awesome staff member you have been. o/

1 Like

It was fun having ya on the team, I remember supervising ya when you were just starting prof :sweat_smile: Good luck with irl stuff and hopefully you can find the time and motivation to come back <3

1 Like