Spring is coming to Hogwarts!
Flowers are blooming, birds are chirping and students are getting restless. To appease that restlessness, the professors have discussed it and are planning a Spring Fling for Hogwarts students of all years! Those in attendance will want to dress up for the dance portion and find a date, as well!
This event will begin on Monday April 2nd, the day after Easter for those who celebrate it, and will end on Sunday April 8th.
There’s plenty to do at this event, as per usual with our seasonal adventures! This time you can expect
- A dance in the Transfig Courtyard, Monday the 2nd, 7pm EST
- A skin contest for your best spring-themed outfits, Saturday the 6th at 12 Noon EST
- Fireworks display, Sunday the 8th, 7pm EST
- Hedge mazes ranging from Easy to Hard under the Flying rings
- Discounted spring snacks and candies
- Selfie areas for you and your friends
Of course there will be fun prizes for completing the mazes, including special banners and belated April Fools’ related items!
On top of that, there’s the prizes for the skin contest. Those not participating will vote on the winners, first prize receiving 100 galleons, second place earning 75 galleons and third place getting 50 galleons.
A Special Note
Something odd may happen during the event, especially with so many people gathered at one dance…I wonder what might go wrong this time? Be at the Transfiguration Courtyard at 7pm EST on the 2nd to find out.