Hogwarts' Third Annual Secret Santa!

It’s the holiday season once again! And so we invite all of you to participate in Hogwarts’ 3rd Annual Secret Santa.

What is Secret Santa!?

Secret Santa is where you are given a name and list of gift ideas. You choose a holiday gift for the person and place it in a password-locked chests. In return, you will receive a gift in your own chest as well. You don’t know who sent you the gift, the person you bought a gift for won’t know their gift was from you. (The names will not be revealed at any point; however you can leave a note with your name in the recipient’s chest or simply tell them at a later date that you were the one to get them gifts if you’d like.) At the end of the time given to purchase and drop off gifts, the passwords will be given out to the recipients. Keep in mind that this is all in game. You should not be purchasing anything with real money.

How does this work on KTN?

1. If you’d like to participate, please make a post with the following:

IGN:
RP Name:
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required):
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa:

Deadline for submissions is December 13th, at 11:59 PM EST.

1. On December 14-15th, you will receive an IGN, RP name, and list of gifts either through discord or discourse. This is the person YOU are the secret santa for. YOU are getting a gift for this person.

2. You will be given a password which corresponds to a chest within the event room. You need to drop off the gift that you have gotten for your person in this chest.

Deadline to send in your present is December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST

1. Message me on discourse or on discord (Muzika#6426) when you have submitted your gift so that I can check you off.

2. By the end of December 25th, you will have a gift in your chest in the event room!

RULES

1. Only 1 Post per user. One account per person. If I find out you’ve entered yourself AND any alts, then you will be removed from this event and banned from future secret santas. If you want to enter your alt, then you may not enter your main account.

2. You MUST put your gift in the chest (I will check) and send me a message saying you have submitted it before I give you the password for your chest. If you don’t drop off anything, the gift meant for you will be given to a different sad child.

3. Don’t ask for something impossible. The list you give is IDEAS for your secret santa. They are NOT obligated to buy you something from your list if you ask for something ridiculous. Aka, ‘I want a firebolt!’ or ‘I want 2500 galleons!’.

4. DO NOT give out the password for the recipient chest. If it is found that you have done this, then you will not be given the password to your own chest, and your gifts will be confiscated and given to someone else.

5. If someone other than the intended recipient removes items from a gift chest, said person will be punished for stealing. (Exceptions are if a recipient *messages me telling me that someone has permission to claim their items for them.)

Questions, concerns, please message me on discourse or DM me on discord (Muzika#6426). Please refrain from off-topic comments in this post.

6 Likes

Because of complications, I will be taking over this event.

For later reference, once you have submitted your gift, message me on either here on discourse or on Discord (Az#9312).

Feel free to ask any questions, I will try to answer them my best! :relaxed:

6 Likes

IGN: Hermburger
RP Name: Herm Blackthorn
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): hermit crab#0458
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Food, books and quills, and bread. I need to stock up on bread/cookies again since I can’t just get bread for free anymore.

4 Likes

IGN: smilemaster8
RP Name: Smile King
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): smilemaster8#0693
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Funny jokes book, perhaps a little self-made thing (surprise me), scrolls and some lovely candy!

4 Likes

IGN: danichef
RP Name: Daniel Owen
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): danichef#0001
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Well I honestly love self-made stuff, things with a meaning and original such as a book with jokes, stories, something nice or anythi g that surprises me! Tho if nothing of that works candy or WWW stuff are alrightie too.

4 Likes

IGN: Ctr56
RP Name: Cris Malfoy
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Cris#0884
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Food/candy, scrolls, something self-made would be cool too

4 Likes

IGN: EmmaRose33
RP Name: Emma Rose
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Emma Rose#6290
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: (warning: idk prices of things so like please don’t get mad if I put something expensive because honestly i don’t know) A pygmy puff pet ticket (your choice of which one), book and quills, a funny story/stories, candy, or anything else creative lol <3

4 Likes

IGN: vcam123
RP Name: Haley Robertson
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Haley#4388
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Chocolate frogs, choco charms, scrolls, cookies, pet ticket, surprise me!

3 Likes

IGN: OPbees
RP Name: Emily Stump
Discord: ses011#2641
Requests: Scrolls, food of any kind as long as it doesn’t kill me, honestly just surprise me

4 Likes

IGN: JJthePhoenix
RP Name: Jordyn Collins
Discord Username: apollophoenix#8151
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Scrolls, Cauldron Cakes, Phoenix Feathers, Surprise me

4 Likes

IGN: Emileronci
RP Name: Emil Tandel
Discord: Emileronci#6377
List of gifts: Candy; Potions; Some stuff from WWW and anything you decide.

4 Likes

IGN: Tenreco
RP Name: Illiment Carrow
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Tenrec#8380
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa Candy, spell scroll, money and anything else you’d think I like.

4 Likes

Ign: KawaiiWifi
Rp Name: Ashleigh Butler
Discord: KawaiiWifi#1052
Requests I really love books, food (preferably ones with effects), a purple pygmy puff, snaps

4 Likes

IGN: SnekIsRudolph
RP Name: Ryder King
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Snekkk#0001
3-5 things you’d like to receive from your secret santa: Anything self made, book and quill of jokes would be an example. Galleons for my never ending name changes, (wanna be extra, discord donuts are cool;)) or just suprise me x3

4 Likes

IGN: iarepandemonium
RP Name: Pandetta Bell
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Pandette#0001
Something funny
Something neat
Something Unique

5 Likes

IGN: xKeyla
RP Name: Keyla Weasley
Discord Username: Keyla#3048
uhhh scrolls? make me laugh? surprise me?

4 Likes

IGN: Bambae
RP Name: Bambi Bell
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Bambae#3478

• BOOK AND QUILLS :clap::clap:
  • LOTS of Spruce wood logs, Dark Oak logs
  • scrolls?
  • honestly I don’t care do whatever
7 Likes

IGN: CrystalmtG
RP Name: Crystal Stone
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): CrystalmtG#7655

• Spell scrolls :>
  • Bread bread bread
  • Anything really, surprise me! :heart:
6 Likes

IGN: Almerian MacCraith
RP Name: AlmerianMC
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Almerian#8193

• Christmas poems
  • Something sweet
  • Something made by the gifter!
  • (Bit more difficult:) Map art
6 Likes

IGN: Pennymerry
RP Name: Penelope Stone
Discord Username (if you have one, it is not required): Penny#4560
Pet ticket, books and quills, smth home-made, really anything
(oh and idk I wouldn’t like HATE getting a scroll C: heh)

2 Likes