How many classes are you able to attend in a mlnth?

CVote based on how many classes you could attend not how many you currently do

• 6-8 a day every day
  • 4-6 a day every day
  • 3-4 a day every day
  • 1-2 a day every day
  • 8-14 a week
  • 6-8 a week
  • 4-6 a week
  • 3-4 a week
  • 1-2 a week
  • ~28 a month
  • ~21 a month
  • ~14 a month
  • ~7 a month
  • 1-strong text7 a month

0 voters

If classes were more interesting how long would you prefer they last

• 10 minutes
  • 20 minutes
  • 30 minutes
  • 40 minutes
  • 50 minutes
  • 60 minutes

0 voters

3 Likes

if classes were shorter i would attend a lot more

1 Like

Somtimes I have to wait like 1.5 hours to attend a class and then I mostly have to eat and make homework.

1 Like

While I do understand this is a role play server, honestly just imagine how many irl hours are wasted by attending classes in-game.

I don’t know how many classes you need to year up, ill just say 20.

That means if classes are around 30 minutes each, you use up 10 irl hours of simply sitting at a desk and reading chat. And this is for every single year.

I understand classes have to be at least 15m, and you don’t HAVE to year up, but I can see how it would be frustrating. Honestly back when I attended real classes that were about an hour I would just go AFK to do homework.

Not sure if this post is insightful, but ye.

2 Likes

The goal is to make them more interactive less chatter. I get your point but we are collecting data for a recode

1 Like

Also most games are sotting at a deskreading chat xD like for example 50% of world of warcraft

2 Likes

But i am trying to use this estimate to judge on how much we will be reducing # of classes per year

1 Like

The class lengths did kind of drive me a little crazy ^^;
I’d wait for them for one to two hours and then have to leave in the middle without getting attendance points because it was too long. I pretty much stopped logging in for classes because I knew I would likely have to leave before they were over.

I think it’d be really helpful to shorten classes or reduce the amount needed to year up, and I’m really happy you’re asking about it like this. :smiley: Thank you so much, honestly.

1 Like

You must also notice that for 2 classses u need to be 2-3h on the server a day since there’s a biggidh period of time between class and classs

Berween classes is the correct grammar here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.