Minecraft Username: PigTheCat

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ava Tonks

Real-Life Age: 17

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: Y3

Do you have Discord?: Mhm.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Leaf Lover#4804

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: Yes

How long have you been on the server?: Since May 2019, I was inactive for a bit though

Why should we pick you for this role?: Ever since I joined knockturn, the community has been the most important part for me. Of course, everything else is great, but the people here, and the overall community is amazing. In my opinion, clubs and events are a big part of the community. They bring everyone together, and I think that’s really nice. I’m responsible. As a builder, as most of the other builders are aware of, I’ve always been ready to take on a new project. I’m not the type of person to slack off. When there is a new project- I may or may not steal it before any of the other builders get a chance (ily builder friends). Even though I have only been a mod for around 2 months, I think I am ready for this role. It might be a tiny bit surprising if you know me, but I can be organized when I really want to be. I have my fair share of color coded google sheets, and folders within folders within folders. I’d like to say I’m kind, and in my opinion, I have quite a silly personality. I think that kindness is important, and for a role based around the community, it’s especially needed. As a builder and a moderator, I don’t have any trouble keeping up with my duties, so I’m positive that added responsibilities will be no problem. Finally- I’m dedicated to knockturn. I’m not a player who only comes on for classes, or anything like that. I’m online for almost 10 hours some days (basically I have no life), anyway- I love knockturn, and I love all the friends I’ve made. I value the community, and that’s why I would love to contribute more to it.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes! Currently builder and mod.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I won’t use as many leaves in my builds? :heart: no just kidding I will Anyway- I don’t just “apply for a role”. I apply for a role when I am completely positive I am ready for the responsibilities. After thinking and contemplating and asking, I wonder, am I ready for this role? In my opinion, yes. I’ve thought about this, and I know I am. I also co-own two clubs, so I know how that works.

7 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: