Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Bellona Spiritus

Mordonia Roleplay Name: Cassandra Nesimi

Server Staff Tree: Hogwarts

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2 + for all hogwarts roles) Year 7

Mordonia Rank: Spy

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Narwhaldo#9334

How long have you been on the server?:: I’ve been on the server since July 2016, so about 10 months.

Why should we pick you for this role?:

I believe you should choose me for this role as while I know that staff have lives, I believe that Knockturn as a community could use more chances to really bond and get to know eachother outside of classes and in group events such as dances or special holidays for the server. As well as through clubs the students get to really get to know eachother. The problem we face is we didn’t have anyone to really charge forward and make these things happen. I believe I have proved myself from being a Professor for 7 months and Moderator for 5 as a capable staff member. I am extremely organized (spreadsheets for the win) and would definitely like to help out with keeping the clubs all in line. As well as help organize events for the server that cater to all of our members, such as the drawing contest for those artists, or the writing for those who just can’t get enough of expressing their creativity, and even the dueling tourney for those who particularly enjoy using those wizard spells they’ve mastered . For those who are less interested in competitions, then be able to plan and appoint events where they can all have fun with their friends whilst snacking on those sugar mice and butterbeer. I have experience with being in charge of many things from being a representative for my grade in school and being a class head (CoMC my baby). I have a nice balance of my real life and the server but am dedicated to each. I’ve really grown here during my time at Knockturn and the community is absolutely fabulous and I do try to always help to the full of my abilities (which aren’t much, but I try). I’d really love to help out by doing my part to Knockturn.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes, I am currently a Moderator and Professor on Hogwarts.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I’ve been told I am mature for my age (even though I admit it can show lots), and I always do try my best. But, I know I still make mistakes and goof up (sometimes a lot) but I am up for hearing and learning how I can fix it or improve the next time. I’m very interested in what the players and staff have as ideas for events and would like to try to implement these to the best I can. Oh! And the magic word
please #imtrying

Also I am assuming I am needed to apply on le forums for this role, but if not then just tell me \o/

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

[yuml]
[Accepted Status]->[Owner]

[Owner]->[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]

[Discourse Perms|Discord Perms|Server Perms]->[Permission-Granted Status]
[/yuml]

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an owner and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!