Minecraft Username: smilemaster8

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Smile Stone

Real-Life Age: 14

Timezone: CET (GMT +1)

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 6

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?: smilemaster8#0693

How long have you been on the server?:: Since July 1st 2017

Why should we pick you for this role?: First of all I want to say that I know clubs aren’t very active (or not even active at all) but I believe they could definately become active again. Now why should you pick me? I believe that I am an organised person, I’ve hosted the Archery Event with Axel and Johnny and I’m also going to host another with help of someone else (shh it’s still a work in progress so no spoilers) and during the process of coming up with ideas, prizes I try to keep everything organised on google docs so that it’s readable for others. I also have experience in hosting events so I believe that that would definately help me in this role.

I’m an active Professor and Moderator and I really try to make KnockturnMC a better place. I try to teach alot so the students have more fun and interact more with eachother. Carter and I also host Hufflepuff dueling sessions (none have had people actually come but that’s not the point) and I want to try and help revitalise the other clubs too.

I’ve read the clubs guidelines very carefully and tried to familiarise myself with the current active clubs but uh… there aren’t any as far as I researched and asked. I’ve also researched the duties of this role and I’d say I know what this role entails and that I’d definately be able to fulfill the duties. Anyways, in short I really want to try and help Bellona with this role.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’m currently a Professor and Moderator.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: The recent suggestion of event managers having more to do seems very interesting to me and if there would be changes to the duties I’d love to fulfill them!

3 Likes
closed #2

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: