Y4

Do you have Discord?:
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
emma_savage#6290

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?:
Yes

How long have you been on the server?:
5 1/2 years but a 2-ish years break in the middle.

Why should we pick you for this role?:
I’ve had my eye set on this role for awhile but since there’s only 3 openings, all 3 of which were taken, I never had the chance to apply. However, with there now being an open position, this is the perfect time to apply. If you know me on a personal level (or even read my event team application), you know how organized I am or at least try to be. Considering staff manager has to keep track of pay, having the ability to be organized is what I consider to be a very important quality. Also I find being a leader to be another important characteristic for this role. As a current admin and event team co-head, I believe that I’m a great leader and have what it takes to be an amazing staff manager! Having a high-spirited and kind-hearted personality doesn’t hurt too much either :stuck_out_tongue: . I promise, if chosen to be an HP Staff Manager, to give it my all and fulfill any duties to the best of my abilities as I try to do with my other staff roles, showing how dedicated I am to Knockturn and its community.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, I’m currently an admin, event team co-head, and professor.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
This is Emma applying, not Ava, for those who get us confused a lot :heart: I also have some delicious cookies if you would like a “Thank you for reading my application and your consideration” gift :smiley:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!