Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Rey Wayland

Real-Life Age: 22

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} ) Y7

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Tereazer#2759

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED) Yes

How long have you been on the server?:: Almost 6 Years

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

First, a position like this requires a lot of organization and responsibility, and I feel like I have both. I’m a very organized person. I like lists, diagrams, charts, sheets, I’ve been like this my whole life and being able to help out with managing a lot of information like this will be beneficial to both me and the server.

Second, since becoming an Admin almost 5 months ago, I told myself that I would try and wait until I felt like I had a good general understanding of the dynamics of the staff position that I’m in and others around me, and I feel like I’ve reached that point.

And Third, I want to do more. I feel like I’m ready to take on a more specific role and have more responsibilities around the server, help around more and even take some work off of others, so they aren’t as overworked.

Have You been Staff Before?: Yes. I’m currently a Lore Member and Admin but have also been Helper, Professor and Moderator.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I love you <3

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like