HP Staff Manager - Ryder Owen

permission-granted

(MAKE TITLE: Role - Firstname Lastname)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: ASnekInMyPokebal

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Ryder Owen

Real-Life Age: 15

Timezone: EST

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) I am currently year two.

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Of course

If you have Discord, what is your username?: SnekUpMySleeve#2900

How long have you been on the server?:: I joined over a year ago, but I’ve been actively playing for about four months.

Why should we pick you for this role?: This role is something I’ve been considering for a long time. I’m well organized, I’ve planned an event and many classes, and have experience in using documents. I’m dedicated to each of my roles, and I’ll be just as hardworking and passionate about this one. I help out as much as possible, and enjoy doing so. I’m reliably active on the server, logging on for several hours every day. This role requires a lot of patience, time, and focus, and I’m willing to go above and beyond.

Have You been Staff Before?: I’m currently a moderator, builder, and professor.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: Nope ^-^

7 Likes
closed #2

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team!