Hufflepuff Dueling Club

Hey you! Yes, surprisingly, you! Are you in Hufflepuff and love to duel? Or maybe you’re a newbie and you don’t know how to but want to know how to? Maybe you’re a Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Gryffindor reading this and now realizing you can’t join, I know, it sucks! (I’m kidding ily guys.) If you said yes to one of the first two things, then this club is for you!

The Hufflepuff Dueling club is making anew due to Hufflepuff request! (Honestly, so many people wanted to see it again.) So, let’s get the information!

« Who are the Owners? »

Currently, the owners are Goose George and Daniel Owen.
Daniel is the one that makes sure the club runs smoothly and mainly work in the background while Goose is the one that will probably work more with the actual pople.

« How do I join and what are the requirements? »

So, to start the requirements are:
~ You must be an active player.
~ Obviously stated you must be a Hufflepuff.
~ You must have some wand experience, we’re not teaching how to cast spells.
~ You must be in good standings (I.e. an acceptable amount of bans, mutes, kicks, etc.)

Now, to join you have to fill the application format out and reply to it with it.

« Application Format »
 **Roleplay Name -**
 **Year -**
 **Tier -**
 **Do you already know how to duel?** Yes / No / Somewhat
 **What is your skill from 1-10 in dueling?**

« Can I be an Owner? »

Yes! Look through to find the format! :smiley:

« WILL BE UPDATED AS WE GO ALONG TO BE MADE PRETTIER »

So, since currently this club has been dead, and we need to revive it, I’ve talked with the head of Hufflepuff and there will be new owner elections, if you want to be the owner of this club please DM me to danichef#7044 before the 21st of July. Until then, I’ll remain as the new Owner of the club so @Tenrec and @Twinight welcome to the club!

@iCinder Welcome to the club!

1 Like

So here we go! In each poll vote for a different owner since we need 2!

• Caramel [Andressa] Williams
  • Alex [AlexxSGames] Kennedy
  • Daniel [danichef] Owen

0 voters

• Caramel [Andressa] Williams
  • Alex [AlexxSGames] Kennedy
  • Daniel [danichef] Owen

0 voters

Campaing sentences:
Alex Kennedy: If you vote for me to be the owner of the club I will ensure regular meetings, I will also bring cookies! Yes cookies for everyone :)). Besides that I will make sure that the club works well, I will make sure that the meeting time suites most of you, I will make sure that this club will be fun :slight_smile: Vote for me!

Caramel Williams: Hey y’all, Its Caramel Williams✨ Besides being a great duelist with plenty experience, I feel like i would have a lot to offer this club especially being Active! Vote for me i guarantee you will not regret it😁

Daniel Owen: Hellu everyone! For those who don’t know me I’m professor and mod in hogwarts and for that reason I feel I will be able to handle the club in a professional and fun way, and with all the knowledge I’ve got I can make it run smoothly! Voteeee for mee if you dun’t wanna be punished without cake you childs! (jk ily)

1 Like

So since apparently one of the owners was caught cheating in this poll, the 2 new owners will be Alex and I!

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

It is time to set a date and time for the club meeting. Since the month is almost over we don’t have that much time left for a meeting this month but we came up with the dates 28th and 29th :slight_smile:
I will make a poll to let the members decide.
Please vote for a date and a time to meet. The best times we could think of were 12, 1 and 2 PM EST

• 28th - Saturday
  • 29th - Sunday

0 voters

• 12 PM - EST
  • 1 PM - EST
  • 2 PM - EST

0 voters

Okay, the majority voted for 28th at 2PM EST :slight_smile: see you all then.

Hello Everyone!

**The first meeting just ended, I will post the important things discussed here in case you weren’t able to participate. **

**First off, the old idea of nv-ing at least a dueling spell still applies. Introducing outdoor duels, where we can practice spells that are not effective inside (an example is alarte). From time to time we will bring great duelers that can share some tips with us! From time to time we will organize dueling tournaments in which we will invite other houses too. **

Secondly during this first meeting after renewing the club, we had some amazing duels and looket at everyone’s skills in 1v1 duels.

Lastly the old rules still apply!

[quote=“AppS, post:1, topic:6936”]
So, to start the requirements are:

~ You must be an active player.

~ Obviously stated you must be a Hufflepuff.

~ You must have some wand experience, we’re not teaching how to cast spells.

~ You must be in good standings (I.e. an acceptable amount of bans, mutes, kicks, etc.)
[/quote]

the application format is the same

[quote=“AppS, post:1, topic:6936”]
Roleplay Name -
Year -
Tier -
** Do you already know how to duel? Yes / No / Somewhat

*What is your skill from 1-10 in dueling?
[/quote]

and to end this post I will tell you to check this page from time to time so you will know when our next meeting
will be ^_^.

Hello Everyone!

Well I’m so sorry it has come to this, but for the past months I’ve noticed a lack of members showing up to the meetings. Due to this reason I’m sorry to announce that I will resign as an owner of this club, if you want someone could take initiative and step up and chose a new owner. From now on though I will be focusing on making a global dueling club. Anyone who loved this club and wants to come to the new one is more than welcomed :grin: thank you to every member of this club and I guess this is a goodbye for now.

2 Likes

So as my partner left, Goose is interested in being the new co-owner with me, are you fine with her as co-owner?

• Yes
  • No
  • Idrc, why are you even making this poll?

0 voters

Will be closed tomorrow!

Congrats @Goose on becoming this clubs co-owner!

1 Like

Wanted to remind you today we’ve got a meeting at 2 PM EST!

1 Like