Ice. In. Cereal

According to @LillyArima it’s cult cereal. but anyway- you need to try ice in cereal. it’s so good. try it and then let me know what you think. I think it’s just something everyone should know because it is DELICIOUS. anyway ok that’s it.

omg if you like ice in cereal, you should try eating ice cream sandwiches with a fork. you do not understand how amazing it is unless you try it.

also… what even is the honey dukes category? I’ve always assumed it was for random things.

I also added a step-by-step ice in cereal tutorial here for people who were curious:

How to put ice in cereal.

Ingredients:

• 2-4 ice cubes
  • Bowl/Mug/Container of some sort
  • Cereal of some sort
  • A spoon or a fork or some sort of utensil to eat your cereal with… or just your mouth? I don’t know
  • Milk. Almond milk works- or oat milk, or lactose free milk, or coconut milk, or soy milk. just something.

Option 1: Milk before Cereal (the better option)

1. Put your bowl/container in front of you
  2. Pour milk into container
  3. Put 2-4 ice cubes into the milk depending on your preference
  4. Put cereal in
  5. Grab your utensil and eat your cereal

Option 2: Cereal before milk

1. Put your bowl/container in front of you
  2. Put cereal in
  3. Pour milk into cereal
  4. Put 2-4 ice cubes in depending on your preference
  5. Grab your utensil and eat your cereal

Also ty anyone who has tried it. Ily Lilly Bass and Saaniya.

5 Likes

I’ll have to give it a try I suppose. Never heard of putting ice in cereal; also wondering if it would melt and water it down? Ew, if so.

From what I can gather it is an early 2020 trend.

Anyways, I had the same thought, but it doesn’t water the milk down at all. I even let the ice cubes melt completely because I was multitasking and it tasted the exact same, except it was so cold and amazing.

If you fill half the bowl with ice, yeah, it might water down a bit. If you only use a few, it should be fine, and it tastes so much better, especially on a hot day.

1 Like

Wait it was a trend? Ew. But- my friend just randomly told me to put ice in cereal and that’s the entire story.

1 Like

no, thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no. try it.

1 Like

It tastes wonderful, not watered down but just tastes cols which makes it taste better which is why it tastes good. 10/10

1 Like

I feel like the fact that you described “milk before cereal” as the better option completely disqualifies you from having any valid opinions on cereal consumption

7 Likes

Hannah and Michael have the right idea, thank you fellow sane people

Ok but if you put the cereal in first it gets soggy.

1 Like

It gets soggy regardless though, and soggy cereal is lowkey good

You’re telling me y’all haven’t done this before…? :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Lol I tried to reply to the post but forgot how ANYWAY

You should try dry Weet-Bix it’s p good