I'm back! -- I think... (Duck [ItsEuie] Lupin)

Howdy! For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Euie, though most of you will know me as Duck. I have been playing on the server on and off since December of 2015 (so before quite a few of you newbies… [I remember playing before we had keep inventory!]) Somehow though, I am still a first-year :sweat_smile:

I have had to take a number of breaks over the years, due to many reasons. Some of which include mental health, issues with bullying, self-worth, etc. I used to be a member of the lore team, but I didn’t last longer than a month there, due to some of these above issues causing my life to become increasingly difficult, and so I did not have enough time to keep up with the quota.

Since then, I have made my return to the server! However, you will not see me on the server as often as most people, this is for a number of reasons. 1) I live in Australia, so my timezone probably doesn’t match up with yours. If this is the case, I can’t wait to meet you someday!
2) I have a staff position on another server (Admin – Maze Runner Server) so that takes up a lot of my time right now as we are working on any number of projects at the present time.

If you do see me around, don’t be scared to say hi! I might have some questions as a lot has changed since I last played, but its good to be back, and I hope that this time it’s permanent!

Courtesy,
Your friendly Hogwarts peer
Duck Lupin

2 Likes