Important question

favorite part of pizza?

• crust
  • cheese
  • marinara sauce

0 voters

To be honest, my favorite part is the crust if it is not crunchy and gross (especially stuffed <2). A majority of the time it’s not great so the second best would be cheese :2nd_place_medal:

2 Likes

The crust is amazing if it isn’t thin and crunchy. (A good make your own pizza “crust” is pita bread)

3 Likes

no matter the answers for this question, hands down ny pizza will always be the best

1 Like

The crust is always the best part but only if it is like triple dough/thick.

3 Likes

everyones commented how the crust is the best as long as it isn’t thin and crunchy and I only like crusts that are thin an crunchy :’) but to me as long as the sauce on the pizza is good, the pizza is good overall

Well my answer is none because you need all ingredients for there to even be a pizza though thin crust is nasty

marinara sauce is the best thing in existence and nothing can convince me otherwise

3 Likes

Have you had alfredo sauce though

2 Likes

It’s all about that sauce. If it’s flavour profile is off or it just isn’t right in some way - it can throw off the whole pizza. That being said though, you gotta make sure you don’t get lost in the sauce :wink: :joy:

1 Like

What about the basil ;-;

Ew i like thin crust

1 Like

I’ve never been a crust person. Like, obvi I don’t just pull the toppings off (:joy:) but I don’t eat the edge of the crust. Cheese is okay, but I hate when its too crispy or burnt. Marinara sauce is amazing and I will eat it straight from the jar. Interesting, because I dislike cooked tomatoes.

My fav pizza: Pan pizza, mozerella, heavy marinara sauce, pepperoni, bacon, ham, banana peppers

oh yeah and let me throw this out here- Hawaiian pizza is amazing

1 Like

no. (Let me post pls)

Cheese is usually the yummy bc crust only if it’s thin

hawaiian pizza is gross pineapple shall not be on pizza

1 Like

I’m not the only one :heart: I grew up eating hawaiian pizza and I love it

Pineapple on pizza is the bestest (ik that’s not a word but oh well)

1 Like

CHEESE, everyone else is wrong :yum: