I was scrolling through the ask the dev channel reading all the questions being asked when I got to thinking. We are going to do an interview with Pandette. Basically how she learned to code and the story behind it? How did Knockturn get its start ? etc…So I need you guys to come up with the questions to ask Pandette. There may be a little story behind something or why something is what it is. There can also be some fun questions in with the serious.
I will be making a video and posting it on the knockturn youtube channel.
Questions for Pandetta:
**1.**Where did you get your inspiration to make this wonderful server?
**2.**What do you want to see this server become in the future?
**3.**How did you feel when the coding for the entire server was finished?
Have a nice day!
Were you taught Coding or are you self taught?
1 Where are you from?
_2_What did you think the server would turn into when you started it?
3 What was your reaction when people loved the server?
- What was your reaction when the Hogwarts castle was finally done?
- What is the most hilarious harry potter changed username you’ve come across?
- How big did you think this server would get?
More questions for Pandetta
1. How did you elect some of the first members of staff?
2. How did you promote the server to get it into the state it’s in now? (that means how many players etc)
Number 1: When is my testserver spellbook working again <3
- What were your first opinions on coding / video games?
- Was this server a Mordonia / Hogwarts / Skyblock / Towny server to start with or was it a different type?
- Were you the only owner when the server started or were you accompanied by other people?
GimmickyAbyss35 - Chara Tripp
Alrighty I can’t think of any serious questions so here goes nothing:
- Is Mayo an instrument?
- Is Horseradish an instrument?
- Do you like chickie nuggies?
1. What do you like most about the server and how it is now?
2. What’s your favorite spell?
3. Do you like forks?
Elenad - Elena Harris