IslandPro_Ninja-Gareott Rimma- Harassment

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: IslandPro_Ninja

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Gareott Rimma

Reason for Ban: Harassment

Why should we let you back in? I am not going to lie I did harass people quite a lot and I’m not gonna give some fake reason for why I did it. I did it and it was awful what I did I shouldn’t have done it. It is really that simple I shouldn’t have done it but I did and I am sorry for it. Yes, I can not erase what I did nor can I fix the damage I did. All I want is another chance to show how different I am now. Yes everyone does the whole I am different now let me back on I love the server so much but I am not going to pull that cause it’s not real. What I did was awful and I am sorry for it. I understand because of what I did I will most likely not be forgiven for it but If you could give me a chance I would be forever grateful. Yes, I have been banned a lot and that you probably think that because of that I cant change but everyone can change I just wish I could get a chance to show you all.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes on this server on multiple occasions

1 Like

This appeal has been denied. This ban is unappealable due being banned twice and ban evading.

For your alt, JakeLovesCode:

@EventHandler
public void onBanEvade(PlayerBanEvadeEvent event) {
Player player = event.getPlayer();
if (player.hasAppeal()) player.getAppeal().setDenied(true);
}

2 Likes