Javier Butler - FROM: Hufflepuff TO: Slytherin

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 2+. Don’t bother applying under year 2. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: SirKoala03
RP NAME: Javier Butler
YEAR: 2
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Hufflepuff
NEW HOUSE: Slytherin
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)

• Why I shouldn’t be from Hufflepuff: My personality doesn’t reflect loyalty like Hufflepuff members. I feel that there are other more important values. I am not patient and I am very little tolerant.

• Why I should be from Slytherin: Even though I disagree with Salazar’s idea of ​​not letting Muggle-borns study at Hogwarts, I admire him for everything else. I often crave power and go for very big ambitions. I think Slytherin would give me a chance to play my role well.

• Hufflepuff house represented me to perfection when I first joined into knockturn, but there are many events that have drastically changed my personality and, if I were asked right now which house of the four I would choose, I would say Slytherin.

1 Like

Accepted! Welcome to your new house!

Make a /helpop when an Owner is online to join your new house.