Jay Harper - FROM: Ravenclaw TO: Gryffindor

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 3+. Don’t bother applying under year 3. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: Frebii
RP NAME: Jay Harper
YEAR: 3
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Ravenclaw
NEW HOUSE: Gryffindor
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)

When I stood under the sorting hat. I was so confident I would walk away as a Gryffindor. But when I received its verdict, I was a bit disappointed even though my opinion about the house slightly changed during my time on Knockturn. I think you shouldn’t be just only in the house you like but in the house that matches your personality. I do like Ravenclaw a bit now but unfortunately it doesn’t match my personality at all.

Every test ever taken - concluding the pottermore quiz -, said that I was a Gryffindor. And I do feel like I am! Through and through. I am always eager to engage in combat with my fellow peers for fun. I rush into the chances I get to help out first years who are fighting spiders or cats. And I am an active player. But I do not want to change houses just because of what’s in my heart, I also admire the house, it’s players and it’s traits. I love the house color, the house animal, the common room, my Gryffindor friends, and the traits bravery and determination have a much higher value for me than intelligence and creativity.

I don’t think any of the Ravenclaw traits really matches me. I’m neither smart nor wit and especially not creative. I’m someone who doesn’t think about what he’s doin next, I just do it. Very similiar to a Gryffindor. It’s difficult for me to work hours or read hours rather than going out and doing something I really like as Dueling or Quidditch. I’m someone who always goes for adventure. I don’t know why but I can get easily bored and always have to do something different to get excited and enjoyed. Because of those traits I can’t relate with most of my Ravenclaw friends, even though they were all very nice and cool.

The traits of Gryffindor that J.K Rowling herself describes and the traits that I have personally noticed in the vast time I have spent with them fit me a thousand times more than Ravenclaw’s. I am one hundred percent positive that I will cherish every moment of my time as a Gryffindor if I am accepted. Because I know deep down it is the house I want to be with as I explore and discover the wonderfully magical and obscure secrets of Knockturn Networks .

2 Likes

This application has been accepted!

Welcome to your new house!

Please be patient and wait for the transition of switching houses to take place. Your in-game profile and house must be updated and your discord tags will change accordingly.

This will happen shortly

You must be online in-game at the same time as a co-owner in order for this transition to happen

1 Like