Jay Riddle - FROM: Hufflepuff TO: Slytherin

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 3+. Don’t bother applying under year 3. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: JayTalaz
RP NAME: Jay Riddle
YEAR: 3
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Hufflepuff
NEW HOUSE: Slytherin
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.) When I first joined I was expecting to be put in Slytherin. However, I was put into Hufflepuff and still found friends and such, but I realize now that being Hufflepuff doesn’t fit my personality at all.

I don’t believe I belong in Hufflepuff for multiple reasons, the main one is I’m not a friendly, cake-loving person. It doesn’t match my personality at all and I believe I could make more friends and get along with people more likely in Slytherin. I have taken multiple tests, every time resulting in Slytherin, and I really don’t believe Hufflepuff is the best house for me.

I believe I belong in Slytherin mainly being that it matches me more and I would be more compatible with the rest of the people. Everyone I’ve asked what house I would be in, has said Slytherin automatically. I passionately feel that this is the right move for me to do, and have been eager to switch all throughout my first and second year. Thank you.

Due to user being banned, this application is denied.