NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: JayTalaz

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jay Riddle

Discord (if applicable) JayTalaz#4381

Reason for Ban: inappropriate conduct

Why should we let you back in?
I didn’t know if I should wait to submit a ban appeal or if I should do it right away. I have decided to submit it, because Knockturn is truly the best experience I have ever had playing minecraft, or any game for that matter. In the past I’ve failed to realize most people on the server don’t appreciate nsfw content or dark humor the way I do and honestly, I was naïve to not understand from the start, that not everyone supports this content. I haven’t had a problem with Min before regarding NSFW content before, I have realized she was a minor and I totally ignored that, and in the end it’s the main cause of what got me banned, along with a lot more things that I do take 100% credibility for and I am truly sorry for the way I twisted the environment for people such as Min, and I am trying to take this as a learning experience to become more mature with the decisions I make, and what I say to others. I really hope you decide to unban me so I can prove to the whole server that people can change, and I will try to mend things between me and people I have had disputes with. I realize that I have messed up so bad, and for that, I apologize to everyone on the server. If you let me back I promise I won’t fail you again, and I will do my best to mature, and be more PG.
Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) I have.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes, a long time ago.

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.