NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username:Jeb9000

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:Jeb Sinta

Discord (if applicable)Jeb#0392

Reason for Ban:Using unaprovved mods or hacked client

Why should we let you back in?
I was using a hacked client but there where no hacks. Let me explain. My hacked client, Sigma 5.0, has 3 versions:Jello,Classic, and No Addons. I was using No Addons, which only has optifine and a quick version switch in multiplayer. Basically there is a bar to switch versions without relaunching the game in multiplayer, this is more convenient when going to servers that require a version you are currently not in. As for the optifine, if you press c it zooms in. If this is unacceptable please let me know. I do not see how this is violating the rules in anyway but, i shall respect your decisions and do as i am told. I am not trying to cheat or anything its just, this is the only way i have optifine. And optifine is approved, So i do not believe this was a rightful ban. Please take all this into considaration.

thanks,
                                                             Jeb Sinta

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes i have read all the rules about what is allowed and what is not.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No

As you said, it’s a hacked client and it doesn’t appear in none of our websites as an allowed mod/clint since you didn’t even make an application for it (tho lemme tell you that even if it was made, due to it having versions with cheats I’d still vote no), with which at least you’d have received feedback from owners instead of pushing staff and keep joining with it. As for optifine, we do allow optifine as even some textures rely on it, but y’know… you can download it from Optifine’s official web… which is the first entry that appears when you search the term “optifine”.

1 Like