Justin Clarke - FROM: Melismour TO: Serpentine

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 3+. Don’t bother applying under year 3. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: Misterial
RP NAME: Justin Clarke
YEAR: 2
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Hufflepuff
NEW HOUSE: Slytherin
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)

I already wrote an application but i didnt know how to write it back then. I think i really dont belong to Huffelpuff because Hufflepuff is (no offense) In my opinion the worst hogwarts house. I think i Rather belong to slytherin because i have most of the traits, which were appreciated by Salazar Slytherin.

But to be real i really want to get out of hufflepuff i mean i can be nice, but most of the time i choose not to be. I also really like dark wizards (my favorite is Bellatrix Lestrange). There are many people who i dont want to be nice to.

Most of the time many people dont even notice me and to most of the people im not nice.
One of the traits I mentioned before is, that i am really ambitioned. I am not really Social which isn’t really good for a Hufflepuff to have (this is one of the reasons i think i dont belong to Hufflepuff).

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello Justin Clarke,

One of the main reasoning we have house change applications is because one of the main things we seek to prevent is the idea that a house is not a good house.

As leader of Serpentine (ie: Slytherin), I can say the one thing that is most valuable about Serpentines is their idea that leadership is the most important trait. Not being evil, not being in power, but leadership.

The people in Serpentines are the leaders of tomorrow, the ones that take the reigns. Part of being a leader is recognizing the perspective of those around you so you can best lead to the best outcome. That trait includes needing to see the positives and negatives of things as well.

Melismour (ie: Hufflepuff) is not a bad house. In fact, in my honest opinion it is the 2nd best house, and if I were not bias to Serpentine, I would even go so far as to say its the best house. Melismour is full of people who accept other people, and look to work together. Of all the houses, Melismour has always been the most welcoming of the houses. They are known to be the party house, the hard working house, the house that doesn’t often seek credit for things. While Celestine (ie: Ravenclaw) is supposedly supposed to be the house of ‘Acceptance’, I don’t think you can honestly call it that if you have Melismour to compare to. Melismour isn’t about being the best, but its about constructing the best way to achieve things as a group.

As far as being nice. Serpentine is not about being nice, but its a good trait to have if you look to lead people. ‘Nice’ isn’t really a trait that I can honestly say fits any house. Even Melismour isn’t about being nice, though some people would say so. Though, I will say, social is a trait you need more for Serpentine than for Melismour, because Serpentine is social. You cannot lead unless you know how to talk to people, make connections, and find a way to work together while achieving your own ends, it often leads to helping others to get theirs too.

Regardless to say, this is a large, long way of saying that this is one of the very few times I am going to say no on a house application. I don’t think you fully comprehend the point of the houses, and the main reason that house change applications used to be year 3 is because we wanted people to comprehend what it means to be in a house before they swapped.

Sure, you could tell us what we want to hear in your next applications, but if you don’t truly understand why Melismour and Serpentine is the way they are, and that you can’t just point them down to ‘good’ ‘evil’.

Furthermore, I did have to edit the title of your application because you still had not filled it out properly. Understanding that all house changes are 100% final and you can NEVER reapply after you have been swapped, I think you honestly need to take more time, to properly fill the application, as well as prevent typos.

I suggest spending the wait time between applications to find why Melismour is truly my 2nd most favorite house, and the benefits that it has. Talk to people, even if its just saying hi in house chat.

If you truly belong in my house, you will use your cleverness, your attempts to reach your end, to analyze other people, read what they say, and use it to your advantage to make friends with them, and figure out why they do what they do. After all, a true Serpentine takes their time to comprehend all situations to their advantage.

My answer to this is no. I do not think you are ready to change houses. I truly hope you consider why this is. Furthermore, since these applications require 4 house heads to say yes and even a single no is a no, I suggest not insulting Melismour when you need the approval of the head of house of Melismour to even leave their house.

Pandetta Bell
Serpentine House Leader.

6 Likes