NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: KathoLP

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Maximilian Booth

Discord (if applicable): Katho#9605

Reason for Ban: Inappropiate Conduct

Why should we let you back in?
Honestly, I don’t really know whatelse to add to what I already wrote in my last ban appeal. I can understand that the mistakes I have done were quite questionable. And I am asking nobody to like me. I have heard about people talking back about me to others who still hung around with me. But I don’t call this reason for the decision on my previous ban appeal. You had your reasons, even though I don’t know them. It would be good to know, so I can understand and learn and maybe change if needed.

So what I can say why you should let me back: I have learned from my mistakes and I promise that those mistakes will never happen again. How staff had reacted to my mistakes were the correct choice as much as I think it is no bad decision to let me back, because I can assure you that I am no threat or danger or source for trouble in any way for anyone. I have officially apologized, even though I don’t know if this apology was accepted by those who broke any contact with me. But those who I kept contact to accpeted it, what made me confident enough to make a second attempt. I can’t imagine anyone, that caused the ban, ever happening again.

That being said, all I can do is wait for your decision. This ban appeal might be written poorly, but I have said what I wanted to say and I hope I haven’t wasted too much of your time.

Best wishes, stay healthy
~Max

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes I have.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Ofcourse not.

8 Likes