Kaylee Lewis - FROM: Fenixfyre TO: Melismour

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 2+. Don’t bother applying under year 2. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: mimikyu200
RP NAME: Kaylee Lewis
YEAR: 2
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Fenixfyre
NEW HOUSE: Melismour
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)

I know that being a part of a house is more than just sharing the same traits. While I may be accepted into the house because I am Loyal, Dedicated, and fair, I only truly belong because I also think those are the most important things. I know for sure I don’t value any of the other houses’ traits more than Loyalty or Fairness. Although, sadly I do not see myself as a patient person. I try to be and I wish I was better at it and try to get there day by day. While sometimes I feel like it could come off brave or outgoing, I usually reach out to new people only because I want to help them feel welcomed. I’ve only recently been able to overcome my shyness to talk to strangers but I still wouldn’t consider myself Brave or outgoing yet, and that is why I know I do NOT belong in Gryffindor.

Some things about me: I am hardworking and spend countless hours on whatever I am doing to make sure I do it correctly and thoroughly. I am only able to be on in the afternoons (EST timezone) because I have an IRL job that I have been with for many years. I grew up being taught to work hard to get somewhere in life and it’s stuck with me. Even to this day, I make the most out of every day, even if sometimes that means getting on Minecraft to spend time with friends. I am loyal to my friends and family. I try to support everyone in their hopes and dreams and care about them even when I disagree. I believe that everyone deserves the same chance and for those that may not have the means to do something, I try to help in any way I can so that they can have the same experience as everyone else.

If I am accepted into Melismour I promise to do my very best to uphold these values and continue to treat others with the fairness they deserve. I will be loyal to the house and aim to better the house as a whole by gaining many points. I will be true to myself. And as always, I will be kind.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted, and welcome to your new house!

Make a /helpop when an Owner is online to get the change sorted out…and, see you in the common room! :3