Kaz_Grimmers Mordonia white list application the 2nd

[IGN] : (Your name in the Minecraft Server)
KazGrimmer
[Roleplay Firstname] : (The name you wish to be in the server) Kaz_Grimmer

[Character Lore] : (Write a short background story of your character, be as descriptive as possible ) My character is a theif/rogue he has two double wielding daggers, a long silver sword, and a bow and arrow, he spends most of his time in the pub looking contracts and other things he is the brother of Tyler_Grimmer (My friend) but doesn’t know it yet he can be flirty, arrogant, brave, cunning, smart, and loads of other stuff He has been on his own since his mother and father died and knows how to survive out in the wild he is a master escape artist and knows his way through almost some cities he is also skilled at magic a little and can be a little untrustworthy and steals from houses a lot in rp

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : (What do you hope to experience?) So I can experience a new world on your server and make new friends along the way and rp with my friend tyler_grimmer

[Do you have a Knockturn name? If Yes , What is your name, house and year?] : Kaz ross slytherin 1st year

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] :

Yes
[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] :
Yes I understand

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted! You may now /switch Mordonia. Remember to take the Quiz for your new last name when you first join. If you do not see the quiz log off and back on. If you have any questions, just ask a staff member or use /helpop (message).