NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: killerxd2003

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jacob Lupin

Discord (if applicable)

Reason for Ban: inappropriate discussion

Why should we let you back in?
I feel like I should be let back in because of the fact it’s been years since this entire harassment situation with my brother had happened. Last time I appealed I got told no because I’m held accountable for the fact my brother logged in and talked about things that clearly aren’t suppose to be talked about. I just feel like I shouldn’t be held accountable for any of this. I’ve changed my password since everything happened. I use to use this server to occupy myself when I didn’t have anything to do for school and the fact I’m banned for what is my brother’s responsibility is unjust. Not to mention I got told it’s unappealable?? That’s just nonsense to me. I just simply feel like I shouldn’t be held responsible for my brother’s actions. I should definitely be able to enjoy myself. I get what he did was an absolute monstrosity to the server but what does that have to do with me?
Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

A user account is considered a single ‘entity’. This means that if a violation is enacted on a specific account, this account is held ‘accountable.’ If the account is banned it does not matter if it is a ‘brother or sister or friend’ who broke the rules, since you are not able to maintain the integrity of the account, it cannot be on the server.

As with most online services, KnockturnMC views an account as a single entity, and deems that any actions that occur on it are therefore subject to the rules in question. Many people frequently use the ‘my sibling got on, I never even broke the rules’ as an excuse to skirt the rules. Fact is, whether it was you or a sibling, the account in question broke the rules, and therefore is banned. Maintaining the integrity of your account is important both for Knockturn and part of Minecraft itself’s T.O.S.

This appeal has been denied. Please try again in two weeks.