Kitty Cattermole - FROM: Celestine TO: Fenixfyre

Rules For Applying:

• Title-> Firstname Lastname - FROM: house TO: house
  • Year 3+. Don’t bother applying under year 3. It’s auto-denied no matter what you say.
  • All house changes are final. You can never make another house change again, so be sure you want it.

IGN: SnugglieePotato
RP NAME: Kitty Cattermole
YEAR: 3
ORIGINAL HOUSE: Celestine
NEW HOUSE: Fenixfyre
REASON: (Must be at least 3 paragraphs. Must really summarize why you arent the other house and why you are the new house. Remember ALL FOUR HOUSE HEADS have to agree to you to move.)
When I first started loving the Wizarding world, I was only 9 years old. I was going through this ‘phase’ where I wanted to be different, not like everyone else. I decided that the most ‘different’ (aka just the least mentioned) house was Ravenclaw. I convinced myself that I was a Ravenclaw because I liked books and school. But as I got older, more recently than ever, I realized that I don’t actually fit into Ravenclaw that well. Last month I took this really in-depth sorting quiz that made me think differently about the houses and their qualities. I realized that although I do fit with some of Ravenclaws qualities, I don’t fit with them as much as I do Gryffindors. I’ve been going through a lot recently family-wise, and although I never considered myself brave before, that seems to be all people are telling me I am when I mention said things. I also hold my family and friends closer than anything else in this world. I would put aside my own troubles and worries to comfort them if they needed it. I was really conflicted at first as to whether or not I should make this change because I love the Ravenclaw community on Knockturn, but I decided overall that I should stay true to myself and at least try to change to the right house for me.
Thank you so much for reading through this! I understand if you don’t chose for me to change, but I just want to make sure you know how much it means to me for at least considering it :slight_smile: p.s. sorry for any typos, I kind of did my final decision for this just now, so Im on my phone.

:slight_smile: floo to Kitty for candy-

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted! Welcome to your new house!

(which is clearly the best choice of the 4)

Make a /helpop when an Owner is online to join your new house.