ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
Bess_days
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Bess Brekker
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
PST or MST
Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )
Y7
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
Bess_Days#4946
Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
Yes! (I am very familiar with it! I use it a lot and have access to several repos and have perms to approve things to develop)
How long have you been on the server?::
3 years with a year gap
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
Lore has been my life on the server - ever since I started I’ve loved it. Over the past year, I’ve learned a lot specifically about quest writing which as we start our new projects - will become critical. As of now, I am (besides Haley of course) the only member who can personally json a long quest - however - I have been working hard and weekly to train others including set up my own examples for others to test outside of my already assigned duties. I have became the go-to for quest writers, and am proud to be.

That being said, I am of course very familiar with all aspects of lore - I have written and jsoned several lessons along with worked closely on lesson planning, so I can lead that as well (but Rey is doing amazing.)

In terms of specifics, I have served as a co-head but without the title - for example, when Haley had to go MIA, I took over almost all of her duties without a second thought.

Over the past weeks especially, I have been able to complete quests on my own, successfully do lore/owner-related things without uh breaking the server (ie adding mobs, currency, npcs, upper-level pull requests) and lead individual meetings surrounding renaming and introducing gitea.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yep! Mod, Admin, Owner, Professor

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
Well, Pande along with several other lore and upper staff members thought I was already co-head this whole time. :laughing: (Saying this simply to prove that I have already stepped up without the title. )
Also I have headed most of the renaming effort and created a functional system.

5 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: