KTN Advent Calendar (Game)

Hello Everyone!

Hopefully all of you are as excited about Christmas and the holiday season as I am (I’ve had gifts wrapped for my irl family since September…) and I came up with a fun little game for us to enjoy! The basic idea behind this game will be based on advent calendars.

What are advent calendars?
An advent calendar is a special calendar intended to be used to count down the days until Christmas. Each day has a flap/window and when you open it, you get a piece of candy, chocolate, etc. There are days from December 1st to December 25th. Google it if you’re still curious, though I’m pretty sure most people have heard of advent calendars lol.

How will this work on Knockturn?

First, sign-up on this post, to let me know that you want to participate. The format to sign-up is:

Roleplay Name:
IGN:

Sign-up will close on November 30th at 11:59 PM EST (I will allow later sign-ups, but please do your best to sign-up before November 30th, that way you get the most out of this game).

Every day from December 1st to December 25th, at roughly 3 PM EST, I will owl mail every person who signs up a piece of candy (possibly multiple pieces of candy depending how many sign-up) from Honeydukes. You will get a different piece/type of candy every single day.

I know, a piece of candy isn’t really worth much, but the point more is to be able to count down the days until Christmas. Also, you don’t have to do anything at all to enter except fill out the format, so there is literally no reason why you shouldn’t enter.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to Discord me (Lilly Arima#5476) or ask me when I’m online.

I hope all of you enjoy this silly little game, and I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!

Edit1: If you change your IGN at any time between now and Christmas, please be sure you edit your IGN on this post and let me know that you changed it, otherwise I’ll be very confused lol

Edit2: If you, for some reason, don’t want to apply by replying to this post, you also can message me on Discord or in-game to sign up!

Edit3: You can sign other people up by either replying to this post or PM’ing me on Discord (though, please don’t sign people up if you know they will not enjoy getting free candy)

4 Likes

Roleplay Name: Ava Tonks
IGN: PigTheCat
first because who doesn’t love free candy

2 Likes

Gimme the sweets ty
Grange Granger
Graceeex

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Emma Rose
IGN: EmmaRose33

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Blaire Slughorn
IGN: Imheretoo1312

2 Likes

Uhhh I love Christmas :smiley:
Roleplay Name: Rey Wayland
IGN: Tereazer

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Sasha Lane
IGN: soyseg
:candy: :candy: :candy:

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Saige Sinta
IGN: lydrangea
Lilac ur too slow im doing it for u
@_windyy

2 Likes

Rp name: Smile King
IGN: smilemaster8
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Jack Green
IGN: Ari358

2 Likes

Katna Malamius
Poisin_Kat

Thank you <3

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Katie Hitchin
IGN: Kaabakas

what a cute game <3

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Jack Brennan
IGN: BooshBoomPlopp
Msg to Lilly: u knew i would sign up :two_hearts: i want some sweats and i am one of your friends so why wouldent i support u?

2 Likes

Depends on who u talk to

1 Like

Roleplay Name: Sergio Strange
IGN: crazymattia

2 Likes

welcome to episode 2 of Ava signing people up for free candy
Roleplay Name: Souless Bailey
IGN: IAmSouless

2 Likes

yes lets just keep signing people up for free candy rip all of Lillys galleons because it will all be spent on candy
Roleplay Name: Hazel Ravenclaw
IGN: Bunnylo

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Bellona Spiritus
IGN: Narwhaldo

2 Likes

Roleplay Name: Lilly Potter
IGN: Lillytippy
<3 ya Lilly miss u lots i hope im not too busy to hang out again this yr but with work and covid its been kinda exhasting <3

2 Likes

Yes pls candy!
Roleplay name: Bewenne Pearce
IGN: writtenShipper

2 Likes