KTN Drama Club Logo (art people time to shine <3)

wooo a logo contest

Yes ok, for all our group chats and random things- why not have a logo? I mean, it sounds fun. Anyway… quick contest just to have a bit of fun. Just reply to this post with your submission, and be sure to submit it by Sunday at 12 AM EST.

Requirements:

There aren’t many requirements? Just try to make it knockturn/drama club related, and also please make it a circle since it works the best xD. Otherwise, I think you’re good? Be creative and have fun!

Prizes:

1st - Obviously- you get to be the person who designed the drama club logo, but also you get 100g.
2nd - 75g
3rd - 50g

one sickle for all participants as well bc we ly

good luck :heart:

8 Likes

Ktn%20Drama%20Club%20Logo
:grin::grin::grin:

11 Likes

omg that’s so cute xD

Well I’d only placed the name to the Knockturne logo, hope you like it, I think it is simple enough to be a Logo :smiley:

7 Likes

Okay so yes i know i didnt like do it digitally or whatever. So i’m sorry <33 its really last minute and i suck at drawing on my PC. So i just did like an idea of it and if someone would want to actually make it if y’all liked it. Okay that’s it, tyy! <33 (and excuse my horrible photography skills. plus my handwriting)

5 Likes

So I know this isn’t great and isn’t actually a circle but the outline is there. I also just wanted to try my hand at drawing digitally so yeah xD

3 Likes

Ok, here are the results:

3rd - Logro
2nd - Emma
1st - Anthony

congrats! I will mail prizes tmrw <3

3 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes