KTN Drama Club Polls

Okay so, we’re planning a few upcoming shows. We want everyone’s opinion and not just ours. Some of you might’ve attended our last one and/or plan to attend the show this weekend. Anyway- please answer these polls so we can get a good idea of what you guys want to see.

How long would you be willing (or able) to watch a play/KTN story?
  • 0 milliseconds
  • 15 minutes
  • 30 minutes
  • 45 minutes
  • 1 hour
  • More than 1 hour

0 voters

How long would you be willing (or able) to watch an edited version of a broadway show?
  • 0 milliseconds
  • 15 minutes
  • 30 minutes
  • 45 minutes
  • 1 hour
  • More than 1 hour

0 voters

Would you be willing to join a vc to listen to music that contributes to the show? (For musicals, etc)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m going to hold off on voting for the edited broadway ones- I would like an explanation as to what’d happen there

1 Like

Okay so I’m going to take Beetlejuice the musical for example. What we would do is edit all of the songs (meaning take parts out to make the songs shorter) and probably some of the spoken line dialogue out to make the musical shorter in its entirety. So since beetlejuice is probably like an hour and a half long and most people who aren’t theater nerds don’t want to sit through a show that long, we would edit it to be like (for example) 30 minutes total.

2 Likes