Last Hope

This is gonna be a Pacific Rim RP!

For those of you who don’t know what Pacific Rim is, I HIGHLY suggest you go and watch the movie. It’s a really good one, and don’t bother watching the second movie. (Second movie doesn’t have the same director, and it’s completely crap.)

Anyways! So! You are a tramatuized citizen who desires to avenge their loved ones deaths. Kaiju run rampant all over the world, and the last base is stationed in Seoul, Korea. You train to become a pilot, and have the mission to control the Kaiju threat! As a pilot trainee, you go through the burdens of training, and wish to take out your vengeance on the Kaiju.

As a pilot, you can either link up with another person, or control 2 characters. You also are allowed to create your very own Jaeger, and your Jaeger can have 3 weapons. (EX: Plasma Cannon, Chest missiles, blades, etc. PM me for more.)

During your training, you will experience the first ever DRIFT. Emotions and previous experiences will haunt you, along with the person who you are drifting with. Remember. The stronger the two pilots’ connections, the better you fight.

REMEMBER: These beings are extremely BIG. You cannot simply just go ahead and kill a Kaiju, as your movements, while slow, are devastating.

Name: Mori Park
Role(pilot/trainee): Pilot
Jaeger Description & Name: Black Horizon: Jet black with an orange visor. Four pillars in the back to enhance speed. Two point upward, two point downward. Head similar to Striker Eureka. Mark 5 Jaeger and contains Blades and Plasma casters.
Character Description: Black hair with orange eyes. Korean descent. 5’10". Lean and muscled.

Name: Jiren Park
Role(pilot/trainee): Pilot
Jaeger Description & Name: Black Horizon: Jet black with an orange visor. Four pillars in the back to enhance speed. Two point upward, two point downward. Head similar to Striker Eureka. Mark 5 Jaeger and contains Blades and Plasma casters.
Character Description: White hair with green eyes. Korean descent. 5’7". Lean and a good figure. Strategic.

(If you are a trainee, you don’t have a jaeger… yet. @OllieDivine @AnaCloud @Geentiger829 )

(Never heard of it. leaves)

(THIS FILM IS SO AWESOME. I’ve seen the trailer for Pacific Rim 2 and it looks so good. Definitely gonna yeet myself to the cinema when it comes out! Go watch the trailer if you haven’t already, recommend it.)

Name| Ember García.
Gender| Female.
Role| Trainee.
Jaeger Description & Name| None, for now!
Character Description| Dyed orange hair and amber eyes, 5’5" tall, kinda scrawny in build. She’s hotheaded, asocial, of Mexican descent and not afraid to kick up a fight.

(Just gonna but this out there, I love the movie, but the drift makes NO FRICKING SENSE and also I wasn’t pinged. icri)

1 Like

Name: Matthew Hashdi
Role: Trainee
Jaeger Description & Name: None…yet
Character Description: Black hair, Amber eyes. 5’11”. He’s levelheaded and accountable on the outside, but on the inside he’s a mess of emotion he’s still trying to figure out.

Mori stared at the looking glass where the new trainees were visible. “You think the recruits are gonna be any good this year?”

Jiren shrugged. “Up to them.”

An instructor came up. “Everyone get a wooden staff and pair up. We’re going to train with one on one sparring.”

Ember groaned internally at the idea of having to actually talk to people and find a partner, but she stayed silent. She grabbed a wooden staff and leaned against the wall, folding her arms as she waited for someone to approach her - she’d be dammed if she was gonna actually initiated a conversation.

Jiren tilted her head and pulled a wooden staff out and faced Ember. “Nice to meet you.”

“Yo.” She replied, tossing the staff from hand to hand idly - she just wanted to get this over with.

The instructor put up a hand. “Begin!”

Jiren lifted her staff at Ember

Ember straightened up and lifted her staff, “By the way, I won’t regret nor care about any injuries I give you, so good luck to you I guess.” She added casually.

Jiren grinned at her. “It’s fine.”

She spun the staff in a whirlwind of movement and painfully hit Ember’s fingers that were grabbing onto the staff.

Ember gritted her teeth and stayed quite save for a few choice words in Spanish, her grip lacking for a few moments before she spun the staff and lashed out, the staff connecting with her knee swiftly.

Jiren grimaced as she fell onto her knee and sweeped the staff under Ember’s legs.

Ember jumped but stumbled slightly, her staff inadvertently making contact with her own shoulder, prompting a wince of pain. Regaining her footing, she attempted to smack the staff into Jiren’s stomach.

Jiren blocked it barely and rolled out of the way before striking towards the fingers again.

The staff hit Ember’s finger hard, and she swore as she dropped her staff - to say her fingers were sore would be an understatement. Rubbing them with her free hand, Ember glared at Jiren and kicked out at her shin with a foot, rules be damned.

Jiren barely blocked and her staff fell too, as she wrapped her legs around Ember’s midsection and took her to the ground.

She grinned at Ember. “Not bad.”

Matthew smiled, watching them as he fought with his opponent. His opponent wasn’t very skilled, and were angry at his disinterest.